Thursday, July 10, 2008

What does God look like?

Okay, so we've had a few slow weeks, but let's see if we can liven things up a bit.
What does God look like? Does He look like Zues from the Clash of the Titans? Does He even have a body? Is He even a he? Or rather as Dishwalla suggests (in Counting Blue Cars), a she?

I admit, this question is better suited to those who believe in some sort of God, but everyone feel free to sound off and tell us what you think.

2 comments:

It Ain't Over Til the Fat Lady Sings said...

This may be a frightening thought, but God actually must look a lot like we do. He made us in His own image... from Genesis, I believe.

Doobie said...

Yes, from Genesis and I think you are right on the money about that. He looks like us.
Would anyone else like to voice an opinion? I'm curious to know what others think and what other theories people have on the nature of God.