My grandmother just passed away this past Thursday night. I was able to visit with her the previous evening, give her a hug and a kiss and tell her that I love her one last time. I didn't want to think that would be the last time I would see her and I still don't think that it will be. I think that I'll be able to see her again in the next life.
What will the next life be like? Is there one? If so, who will be there? What will we look like and what will our day to day lives me like there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. I, too, believe that you will see her again. The tough part will be waiting until it's time. When my father died, I'll never forget a card that my high school Spanish teacher gave me. The message was very simple, but very profound. All it said was "La vida no es el punta final".
Well, my spanish isn't very good (terribly probably, just ask my wife or my brother), but I think that means that this life is not the end. Right?
Very true...
"Life is not the final point". And yes - very true. The belief in the afterlife sustains me.
Post a Comment